      From: Christine Swieszcz <hockeykitten@...>
      To: stanley cup <StanleyCupStitchers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2008 4:56:30 AM
      Subject: [StanleyCupStitchers] NHL Draft

      Hello Everyone-

      I am watching the draft right now.  I know it will be replaying in the States again at 10pm California time on Versus.  Frida, I think I know the answer to this question but are you related to Erik Karlsson?  It's probably a fairly common last name is Sweden though.  I knew as soon as I saw Daniel Alfredson go up with the Senators guys that he would probably be their pick.

      I am almost done watching & if the Sharks don't do something soon, they won't pick until 117 overall.  All the defensemen will be gone.

      Christine Swieszcz
      The Chick who needs to buy a vowel in Walnut Creek, CA
      Go Sharks!!!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic