Announcing the July card swap

  • Sandy Hulsart
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
          Taking signups through July 13th for the July card swap.  No theme, just make whatever you want.  Cards/scenes are due in the mail by July 31st.
          Remember this is a participation required group, you must join a swap, an online challenge or post some art at least once every 60 days.  So now would be a good time to play, besides it is fun.
          Let me know if you are interested.
                  Sandy H
    • Darsie Bruno
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008

        Sign me up, Sandy J

        Hugs, Darsie

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008

          Sign me up Sandy .

          Sandy K

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008

            Sandy,

             Please sign me up.

            Nettie Caporiccio

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
              from the one that never remembers anything!!! I don't think I signed
              up for the july swap. Please sign me up, I looked in the old messages an
              and didn't find where I did. so sign me up!! Jean

              --- In StampscapesII@yahoogroups.com, "Sandy Hulsart" <shulsart@...>
              wrote:

              > Taking signups through July 13th for the July card swap. No
              theme, just make whatever you want. Cards/scenes are due in the mail
              by July 31st.
              > Remember this is a participation required group, you must join a
              swap, an online challenge or post some art at least once every 60
              days. So now would be a good time to play, besides it is fun.
              > Let me know if you are interested.
              > Sandy H
              > My blog... http://www.creativemomentswithsandy.blogspot.com/

            • PAT MOORE

                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                  sign me up too Sandy

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 2, 2008
                    Sandy, In your blog, you mentioned the Beckett Expressions Radiance.   --  Have you switched?    ...Pat M

                    > Taking signups through July 13th for the July card swap. No
                    theme, just make whatever you want. Cards/scenes are due in the mail
                    by July 31st.
                    > Remember this is a participation required group, you must join a
                    swap, an online challenge or post some art at least once every 60
                    days. So now would be a good time to play, besides it is fun.
                    > Let me know if you are interested.
                    > Sandy H
                    > My blog... http://www.creative momentswithsandy .blogspot. com/

                  • Sandy Whalen
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 7, 2008
                      Message
                      ok Sandy.. beam me up for the July swap.... !

                      Sandy W

                      Visit my web page: http://www.picturetrail.com/sandywhalen