Please pray for the repose of the soul of Sister Annina Fox

  • Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2010
      St. Philip’s faithful angel, Sr. Annina Fox, S.C., went to God on December 16, 2010, from her residence at Caritas Christi at Seton Hill after a brief illness. Sr. Annina’s devotion to our Parish and School spanned a lifetime. As student, teacher, Principal, Librarian, and aide in our school and as a Parish minister, Sister Annina touched the lives of nearly every parishioner and school child for over 50 years. We say good bye with sadness but also with great joy that she is at last at home.

      There will be a Prayer Service at Caritas Christi, Seton Hill, Greensburg at 7pm, Friday, December 17. A Mass of Resurrection will be celebrated at Caritas Christi, Seton Hill, Greensburg on Saturday, December 18 at 10am. Burial will be in the Sisters' Cemetery at Seton Hill.