St. Philip School Blog

  • spskraemer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2009
      St. Hello St. Philip Alumni, my name is David Kraemer (St. Philip
      graduate class of 1998). This year I began working at St. Philip School
      full time as the school librarian, and also the head of marketing and
      promotions for the school. One of my first major steps in marketing the
      school was building the St. Philip Blog. The blog can be found at
      http://stphilipschool.blogspot.com <http://stphilipschool.blogspot.com>

      This blog is updated at least once every day school is in session. It
      is a view of the day to day happenings at St. Philip School, with
      pictures and stories posted sometimes only minutes after taking place.
      We also use the blog to communicate news with our school families. We
      make certain announcements and give information that students and/or
      parents would need to know. As I said before though, my purpose for the
      blog was marketing. St. Philip School appears to be the only elementary
      school in our area with a blog. It is an excellent piece of information
      to pass along to a prospective family because they can check the blog to
      see what their children can expect when they become St. Philip students.
      Mary Kubiak and I have begun discussing how we can include the alumni
      more in St. Philip School, and we will hopefully begin including alumni
      news and information on the blog.

      For now check it out and see for yourself, let me know how the blog can
      help you, and what kind of things you would like to see on there for St.
      Philip Alumni.

      Thanks,
      Dave Kraemer
      spskraemer@...