All Class Reunion - February 2, 2008!

  • Rich Sobocinski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2008
      St. Philip Alumni Association will hold its Annual All Class Reunion on
      Saturday, Feb. 2, 2008. This year's theme is Remember When and will be
      highlighted by a special presentation. The festivities begin with 4:00
      p.m. Mass at St. Philip Church where four distinguished alumni will be
      recognized.

      This year we salute 3 brothers who became Catholic priests. Rev. Patrick
      Geinzer, a Passionist is Associate Director of St. Paul of the Cross
      Retreat Center on the North Side. Rev. John Geinzer, a former U.S. Navy
      Chaplin, is Administrator of St. Barbara Parish in Bridgeville. Rev.
      Eugene Geinzer, a Jesuit, is currently teaching at the University of
      International Business in Beijing, China.

      Also being honored is Mr. Stanley Sworski, of California. He is a long
      time St. Philip Benefactor and former World War II Veteran.

      Following Mass, there will be refreshments and socializing in Father
      Kelty Hall, and a delicious buffet dinner will be served at 5:45. We
      will enjoy music from local talent, a slide presentation, and some of
      your favorite teachers may be dropping by. (I have it on good authority
      that Mr. Titus may be there ;) Tours of St. Philip School will be
      offered.

      Reservations are $15 a person and may be purchased by check to the St.
      Philip Alumni Assoc. or call St. Philip School at 412-928-2742 ext. 5.