new photos posted

  • Rich Sobocinski
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3 10:56 AM
      I don't know who to thank, but we have new photos available in
      the "Photos" section. Right now, the Group is set up to allow photos
      to be uploaded by any member. However, the system doesn't notify me
      when this happens or let me know who it was that provided the image.

      In the future, please let me know that you have uploaded an image so
      we can get a proper attribution for it. Preferrably post a little
      note to the group about the image or you can mail me privately.

      I don't know how long that I'll leave this option for all members to
      upload on. There is a potential for havoc since I don't place any
      restrictions on membership. If you have any images that you'd like
      to share w/ the group, please upload them now or contact me if
      you're not sure how.

      [Your pictures don't necessarily have to be directly related to the
      school. Share current pictures of yourself, important events in your
      life, pictures of your grandchildren, whatever.]

      Your Friendly Moderator