Crafton Reunion Icebreaker / Mixer, 7/2/2005, 8:00 pm

  • StPhilip@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of StPhilip
      Crafton Reunion Icebreaker / Mixer

      Saturday July 2, 2005
      8:00 pm - 1:00 am
      This event does not repeat.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: Four Points Sheraton
      Notes:
      Our Sixth Annual All-Years Reunion kicks off on Saturday, July 2nd, with an Icebreaker / Mixer.

      This gives you the opportunity to actually meet and greet all attendees in an unstructured and informal environment. Ginkgos, photographs and other Memorabilia will be displayed and you'll be able to mingle and share memories and experiences with several generations of Cougars. We'll start at 8 PM and wind up at around Midnight, maybe later. No pre-set time; just whatever is comfortable. It's a great, informal way of starting off the weekend. No pressure; all fun.

      www.craftonreunion.org

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders