summertime

  • Rich Sobocinski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2004
      Well school's out and the parish festival was a blast. As usual, I
      forgot to take pictures. Mostly, I worked while I was there anyway
      (when I wasn't eating :) If anyone did take any pictures at the
      festival I'd like to get a few to post.

      BTW, Diana, Sr. Annina thanked me for the copy of the picture you
      sent. She loved it! She remembered you and several other of your
      classmates.

      Rich '72