Re: Canevin alumni for reunion?

  • Bill Cain
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3 8:01 AM
      --- In StPhilip@yahoogroups.com, linda0613@c... wrote:

      > I was also wondering what happened to Robert Exler . . . .
      >
      > Linda

      Linda, et al.

      Bob transferred from Crafton HS to Langley, to play football. It was
      part of his plan to get a college scholarship, as Langley was a
      higher profile place to play. The plan worked.

      In the late Sixties he was in Sheridan, at a relatives home, and
      saved at least one life during a fire on Minton Street.

      Bob is a published author (Sports Psychology) and lives in Egg
      Harbor, New Jersey. He attended the first Crafton All-Years Reunion
      in 2000, with the Crafton HS Class of '65. Still a great guy.

      Hope that helps.

      Bill Cain
      Crafton, '65
    • linda0613@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 8:24 AM
        Hello
        Thanks for the information. It is nice to hear good news about a old classmate.

        I was also wondering about Shelia Hamil.....Hammel....Not sure of the spelling......When we lived in Crafton near the old movie theater we would walk together to school. I had heard she got married. I would like to chat with her to find out what she has been doing over these 40 plus years.
        If anyone has any information about her or if she is reading this please write....
        Linda