Moderators needed

  • Rich Sobocinski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16 5:03 PM
      This is a moderated group. That means that all posts must be
      approved by a moderator before they are made available to the group.
      This ensures a pleasant and safe atmosphere for all members. To
      minimize the time it takes for a post to be moderated we need to
      have several moderators.

      The moderator reviews posts and checks that they meet minimum
      standards for decorum and don't provoke "flame wars".

      If you would like to become a moderator for "Friends of St. Philip"
      please post or email me directly. Thanks.

      Rich Sobocinski
      St. Philip Class of '72