      From: StPhilip-owner@yahoogroups.com <StPhilip-owner@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [StPhilip] All-class reunion for 2010
      To: StPhilip@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 29, 2009, 8:40 PM

      I hope this message finds everyone well and in good cheer. It's been a
      while since there were any posts on our group site, but I thought I'd
      bring you all up to date on some planning being done by the St. Philip
      Alumni committee. As you know, we hold an annual all-class reunion where
      we have a Mass, enjoy some food and award one of our classmates with a
      distinguished graduate award. Usually, the event is held in the winter
      and takes place entirely at St. Philip. This year, the committee is
      thinking of changing things up a little.

      The committee is looking for a little early feedback on plans to hold
      the award ceremony and dinner this year at Chartiers Country Club. Plans
      are still being made, so this is preliminary information:

      Date: April 10th, 2010Time: 4:00 p.m. Mass followed by DinnerDinner to
      be held at Chartiers Country ClubSeating to be by class year Planning is
      still underway -- entertainment is not decided. Lots of details aren't
      firm. The planning committee is interested in what you might like to see
      as part of the evening. This is your opportunity to let the planners
      know what you think would make a fun and enjoyable evening. Post here
      with your ideas.
      Price hasn't been finalized yet (mainly because we haven't decided on
      entertainment yet).

      Thanks for your involvement and hope to see you in April!