      are still being made, so this is preliminary information:

      Date: April 10th, 2010Time: 4:00 p.m. Mass followed by DinnerDinner to
      be held at Chartiers Country ClubSeating to be by class year Planning is
      still underway -- entertainment is not decided. Lots of details aren't
      firm. The planning committee is interested in what you might like to see
      as part of the evening. This is your opportunity to let the planners
      know what you think would make a fun and enjoyable evening. Post here
      with your ideas.
      Price hasn't been finalized yet (mainly because we haven't decided on
      entertainment yet).

      Thanks for your involvement and hope to see you in April!