Hallo from Rome Centre!

  • stefanolanzalone
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      In the Sri Chinmoy Centre of Rome we are 11 disciples, 4 girls and 7
      boys. We have our meditation meetings twice a week, we sing
      spiritual songs for 1/2 hour before starting our meditation. We keep
      some meditation classes as often as possible (maybe three a month)
      to “find” other people willing to start a real and challenging
      spiritual journey. We are basically very happy!
      The Centre is about 12 years old.
      A disciple from Milano Centre, Mario, used to travel from Milano to
      Padova, Florence, Bologna and Rome to give classes on meditation and
      to start the respective Centres, and thus he made up “Italy Centre’s
      spine” (my own definition); but now the name of this boy is
      Priyadarshan (he got the “spiritual name”).

      Now in Rome we meditate in a little Centre space, where there is
      (...as actually in any Sri Chinmoy Centre...) a nice light-blue
      carpet and a beautiful shrine... everything speaks of Purity in the
      Centre space, because the “vibration” (means atmosphere) there, is
      of intense Purity and Love from our Guru.
      During our meditations we are all happy little brothers and sisters,
      sharing our common God! (“our” means of the whole world).
      We are trying to find the time to work more togheter, to organize
      time to time long meditations of three hours and running events,
      such as Self-Transcendence-Race.
      Ok, that was just a short salutation.
      I am sincerely hoping to be expressing some feelings of the Rome
      Centre.

      With all our heart!
      Rome Centre,
      Italy Centre.