Many Thanks (was Impressions About This Group)

  • radinovicsanja
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Dear Natali, Niriha, Jan, Karpani, Erika and Atulya,

      Many thanks for your inspiring words in "Impressions About This
      Group"! I really didn't expect such a warm response by so many
      people. By the way, it helped a piece of wisdom to dawn in my mind:
      not only that if you do not expect you definitely can't be
      disappointed (as Sri Chinmoy teaches us), but also you may be
      wonderfully surprised. So true!

      Gratefully, Sanja

      [Thank you, Sanja. Everyone, please try and reply "in thread" as
      much as possible. It often helps to quote at least one message from
      the thread. That makes it easier for casual readers to follow the
      discussion. If anyone doesn't know how to reply to a message (so
      that the reply appears "in thread"), please use this shortcut to
      message #8672, and scroll down to the section called "Replying To A
      Message." Thank you. -Assistant Moderator]

      http://tinyurl.com/2z72h/8672