Another major meditation clip on SriChinmoy.TV!

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Over the weekend I placed another meditation video on the
      SriChinmoy.TV site. It was made during the Christmas Trip to
      South Africa in 1996, and shows Sri Chinmoy at a function in
      an Indian community in Port Elizabeth. He held a most sublime
      meditation and also communicated with the audience through
      his affectionate smile. You can watch the clip (5:55 min.) by
      clicking on the following shortcut to SriChinmoy.TV:

      http://tinyurl.com/567ea

      Kedar, Zurich