Re: Aphorism: Do not reject the doubting mind

  • rinaldo_sebastian
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      Hi Beverly

      Recently I have read something very interesting about doubt.

      Sri Aurobindo writes in one of his books that the greatest
      seekers have the greatest doubts. I think Swami Vivekananda is a
      perfect example. This great devotee doubted Sri Ramakrishna's
      God realisation even shortly before Sri Ramakrishna left his
      earthly frame.

      So even if we have doubts within us we don't have to surrender to
      it but we must try to go beyond our doubting mind.

      Blessed are those who have a Guru who will help them a great deal
      in achieving this lofty goal.

      Namaste
      Sebastian

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, beverly_canada