New Inspiration

  • abadnego2000
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
      [unofficial version]

      God deeply appreciates
      My heart's eagerness
      and my minds enthusiasm.

      -Sri Chinmoy

      Words to live by.

      David
      Montreal
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 5, 2012
        Hi, everyone! Looking for "new inspiration", I found this!:

        Mutual Inspiration

        "Old seekers and new seekers
        Have much to offer one another.
        The old ones should encourage the new ones
        At every moment.
        Indeed, they must make sacrifice after sacrifice
        For their younger brothers and sisters.
        The freshness and eagerness
        Of the new ones
        Will give the old ones
        Boundless joy and enthusiasm.
        It is mutual inspiration
        Founded upon true family-oneness."

        Sri Chinmoy, Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 64, Agni Press, 1983.
        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0535/6

        with gratitude,

        Kamalakanta
      • arpan_deangelo
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 30, 2014

          I am so glad to have some time to come back to this site and regain some of the inspiration to read some posts here and try to contribute once more as I used to for many years in the past.

          Some people have been contributing on a regular basis while many others just read and derive great inspiration and benefit from that even though they may not want to contribute a post themselves.

          One must be able to take the time to focus on this aspect of manifestation in a virtual way but many people can not get past just the joy of reading what others spend time and effort sharing in print.

          We are so grateful to those like Mahiruha, Doris and many other regular contributors who keep on inspiring us with their posts, musings and news.

          I am just starting to get back my focus in coming to this site and now would like to contribute some inspiration myself. Instead of getting to wordy right now I want to offer some links to some sites of recent events that are quite inspiring. I saw some of the links of the redent athletic achievements of some disciples  which inspired me to send a few links to a few more recent events.

          Here are some inspiring photos by Prabahakar from the recent ultramarathon races in Ottawa, Canada last weekend. This race was the 34 th annual 24 hour race held by the Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team in Ottawa, the longest running regular annual 24 hour race in the world. The 12 and 6 hour races were added recently, in the past 6 years or so. There were 10 disciples of Sri Chinmoy running in the events, the most ever in these races in Ottawa, with 63 runners in all. For actual results of the race please go to http://ca.srichinmoyraces.org/results

          6, 12 and 24 Hour Race - Ottawa - pjtstreet

          Enjoy the links with more inspiring running news to come.

          Gratefully,

          Arpan

        • sri_chinmoy_inspiration
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 2, 2014

            Thanks for your post. Also very inspiring to us "out there".

            [Posted on behalf of 'pupinthesky' - Thanks for your post. But, if you could please hide your email address to ensure safe posting.]  Joining the Sri Chinmoy Inspiration Group