New Inspiration

  • abadnego2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2004
      [unofficial version]

      God deeply appreciates
      My heart's eagerness
      and my minds enthusiasm.

      -Sri Chinmoy

      Words to live by.

      David
      Montreal
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2012
        Hi, everyone! Looking for "new inspiration", I found this!:

        Mutual Inspiration

        "Old seekers and new seekers
        Have much to offer one another.
        The old ones should encourage the new ones
        At every moment.
        Indeed, they must make sacrifice after sacrifice
        For their younger brothers and sisters.
        The freshness and eagerness
        Of the new ones
        Will give the old ones
        Boundless joy and enthusiasm.
        It is mutual inspiration
        Founded upon true family-oneness."

        Sri Chinmoy, Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 64, Agni Press, 1983.
        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0535/6

        with gratitude,

        Kamalakanta