OT - Election-time in the U.S.

  • bha15257
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Oh dear! I must confess that I cannot think about anything but the
      U.S. election, coming up tomorrow.

      Please, let us all pray for the outcome that will bring most light to
      the citizens of the entire world.
    • hiddetangerman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
        Hi Bha15257,

        Who are you? Are you a U.S. citizen?

        Just letting you know, in case you are, that over here in Europe the
        election anticipation is no less intense.

        All I can say is: May common sense prevail.

        Hidde
        -inhabitant of The Netherlands, a country largely determined by U.S.
        trends.

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, bha15257