Re: OT - New portfolio by Kedar: My early years

  • anami2708
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi Kedar,

      It is so nice to see your childhood photos; you look quite happy. It
      is interesting for me to see these photos (and I would like to see
      more from my friends around the world), because I only knew you as
      the grown up person.

      Keep sharing your photos
      Anami

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kedarvideo
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Inspired by Vidyutonnati who published some of his childhood
      pictures
      > in his photo album in the galleries section of the
      srichinmoycentre.org
      > site recently, I also scrolled through the photo albums of my father
      > and found some nice pictures. The album is called "My early years"
      > and can be found directly through the following shortcut:
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/5slkw
      >
      > Please remember that all the pictures of the GALLERIES section both
      > on the SriChinmoyCentre.org site as well as on the
      > SriChinmoyRaces.org site can be viewed in larger size when you
      click
      > on them - and if the size is large enough you can even click a
      second
      > time and they will be full size. Another good way to enjoy pictures
      is
      > the "slideshow" link on the blueish color bar (nearly not visible).
      If