Re: OT - name for a petsitting service?

  • ed_silverton
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi Terri

      It's probably been so long since your original message was posted
      that I wouldn't be surprised if you'd already set up, made a million
      and retired already. Nonetheless, inspiration only came to me this
      morning, so here goes....how about,

      'Aagh! What about the dog?'

      Highlighting the panic that pet owners feel when they want to do
      something but realise that they're duty-bound to do consider that
      other member of their family. Although it is a daft name I believe it
      offers considerable advantages:

      One - It's stupidly memorable

      Two - It'll get you quite near the front of the directory (unless
      Pavitrata beats you to it)

      Three - It would make a great dot com address, but best of all...

      Four - You could answer calls by saying 'Hello' and then
      screaming 'Aagh!' loudly down the phone. On second thoughts, this
      might not be very good for business...

      Good Luck, I must go and let the dog out,
      Ed

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, dharmaja