OT - New portfolio by Kedar: My early years

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2004
      Inspired by Vidyutonnati who published some of his childhood pictures
      in his photo album in the galleries section of the srichinmoycentre.org
      site recently, I also scrolled through the photo albums of my father
      and found some nice pictures. The album is called "My early years"
      and can be found directly through the following shortcut:

      http://tinyurl.com/5slkw

      Please remember that all the pictures of the GALLERIES section both
      on the SriChinmoyCentre.org site as well as on the
      SriChinmoyRaces.org site can be viewed in larger size when you click
      on them - and if the size is large enough you can even click a second
      time and they will be full size. Another good way to enjoy pictures is
      the "slideshow" link on the blueish color bar (nearly not visible). If
      you click there you can start a slideshow program which runs through
      the whole album you have chosen and if you click on the link
      "fullscreen applet" afterwards you can even enjoy the slideshow in
      full screen size without any distracting bars or texts. The titles
      can be shown or not as you like.

      Kedar, Zurich
    • dharmaja
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 31, 2004
        Greetings, Kedar,
        Wow, you were so precocious. Already a camera in your hands at such
        a tender age. May God bless you on your photo life journey.

        Dharmaja
        ____________

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kedarvideo
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Inspired by Vidyutonnati who published some of his childhood
        pictures
        > in his photo album in the galleries section of the
        srichinmoycentre.org
        > site recently, I also scrolled through the photo albums of my
        father
        > and found some nice pictures. The album is called "My early years"
        > and can be found directly through the following shortcut:
        >
        > http://tinyurl.com/5slkw
        >
        > Please remember that all the pictures of the GALLERIES section both
        > on the SriChinmoyCentre.org site as well as on the
        > SriChinmoyRaces.org site can be viewed in larger size when you
        click
        > on them - and if the size is large enough you can even click a
        second
        > time and they will be full size. Another good way to enjoy
        pictures is
        > the "slideshow" link on the blueish color bar (nearly not
        visible). If
        > you click there you can start a slideshow program which runs
        through
        > the whole album you have chosen and if you click on the link
        > "fullscreen applet" afterwards you can even enjoy the slideshow in
        > full screen size without any distracting bars or texts. The titles
        > can be shown or not as you like.
        >
        > Kedar, Zurich
      • doriscott20002000
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 31, 2004
          Hi Kedar,

          Your pictures brought a soulful smile to my face. I like
          especially "my wooden toy" and "homework."

          What can be more inspiring then a child's soulful beauty! Children are
          such divine gifts from heaven.

          Sometimes I pray to God to send me children for inspiration.
          Yesterday a schoolbus passed by me. Five or six children were looking
          out of the back window eagerly waving. Of course I waved back. I
          hadn't prayed that day for that. Children are giving me so much joy!

          Sri Chinmoy encourages us to be childlike in spirit. He even calls
          an eighty year old person a child. It melts my heart and brings tears
          to my eyes.

          Longing for childlike happiness and oneness

          Doris

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 31, 2004
            Dear Kedar,

            I emjoyed your photo album very much, but....I don't recall ever
            hearing you play the violin! Do you still play it? Could you still
            play it? Would you play it next time you come to New York?

            Kamalakanta

            <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > Inspired by Vidyutonnati who published some of his childhood pictures
            > in his photo album in the galleries section of the srichinmoycentre.org
            > site recently, I also scrolled through the photo albums of my father
            > and found some nice pictures. The album is called "My early years"
            > and can be found directly through the following shortcut:
            >
            > http://tinyurl.com/5slkw
            >
            > Please remember that all the pictures of the GALLERIES section both
            > on the SriChinmoyCentre.org site as well as on the
            > SriChinmoyRaces.org site can be viewed in larger size when you click
            > on them - and if the size is large enough you can even click a second
            > time and they will be full size. Another good way to enjoy pictures is
            > the "slideshow" link on the blueish color bar (nearly not visible). If
            > you click there you can start a slideshow program which runs through
            > the whole album you have chosen and if you click on the link
            > "fullscreen applet" afterwards you can even enjoy the slideshow in
            > full screen size without any distracting bars or texts. The titles
            > can be shown or not as you like.
            >
            > Kedar, Zurich
          • dharmaja
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 31, 2004
              Please look at Kedar's "first camera" photo, at

              http://tinyurl.com/5slkw

              In this shot, you can get a good view of the early development of
              Kedar's internationally-acclaimed now-fully-blossomed ears.

              In case it seems like I am joking, check *this* out:

              When I lived in San Francisco, I was acquainted with Harry
              Cordellos, a well-known blind runner and cyclist. In his early
              twenties, when Harry attended San Francisco City College, he took a
              class in photography, and excelled at it. One of his secrets was
              his acute hearing ability.

              So I think that, even though we may regard photography as a purely
              visual skill, the ears may play a significant role as well (hence
              the title of this post, "Kedar: My Early Ears").

              Dharmaja
              San Diego, California

              > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kedarvideo
              > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Inspired by Vidyutonnati who published some of his childhood
              > pictures
              > > in his photo album in the galleries section of the
              > srichinmoycentre.org
              > > site recently, I also scrolled through the photo albums of my
              > father
              > > and found some nice pictures. The album is called "My early
              years"
              > > and can be found directly through the following shortcut:
              > >
              > > http://tinyurl.com/5slkw
              > >
              > > Please remember that all the pictures of the GALLERIES section
              both
              > > on the SriChinmoyCentre.org site as well as on the
              > > SriChinmoyRaces.org site can be viewed in larger size when you
              > click
              > > on them - and if the size is large enough you can even click a
              > second
              > > time and they will be full size. Another good way to enjoy
              > pictures is
              > > the "slideshow" link on the blueish color bar (nearly not
              > visible). If
              > > you click there you can start a slideshow program which runs
              > through
              > > the whole album you have chosen and if you click on the link
              > > "fullscreen applet" afterwards you can even enjoy the slideshow
              in
              > > full screen size without any distracting bars or texts. The
              titles
              > > can be shown or not as you like.
              > >
              > > Kedar, Zurich
            • anami2708
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
                Hi Kedar,

                It is so nice to see your childhood photos; you look quite happy. It
                is interesting for me to see these photos (and I would like to see
                more from my friends around the world), because I only knew you as
                the grown up person.

                Keep sharing your photos
                Anami