Re: Check these passages

  • anitabusic
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2004
      Wow Nayak,

      Please give us more of these priceless jewels! They really hit the
      target when I am concerned, especially the doubly checked aphorism.
      I am looking forward to more of them :). They really left me feeling
      positive about all my efforts. Just at the right moment. Sometimes I
      wonder why I keep trying, and here is the answer!

      Thanks once again,

      Anita

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, nayaknayaknayak