3100 Race Videos

  • ahelee_sf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 12:03 PM
      Priyadarshan,

      Somehow, I can't get these videos open... Dying to see them though!
      Please let us know if the links change!

      We have big charts up in the Centre and at Ananda Fuara tracking the
      runner's progress. The photos are a cool addition! Thanks for the
      shot of Abichal today. Looking forward to more! The technology is
      transporting us right there!

      Thank you!!
      _
      Ahelee
      San Francisco
    • priyadarshan27
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5 4:24 PM
        Hi,

        in order to watch the videos you need to use Real player.

        You can install Real player from here:

        http://www.real.com/

        The link for the free player is at the top-right corner, under "my
        account".

        Please let me know if you need further assistance

        priyadarshan

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ahelee_sf