3,100 Mile Self-Transcendence Race VIDEOS!

  • priyadarshan27
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2003
      Hi,

      Aparajita and Utpal produced two splendid videos about two runners of
      the race:
      Abichal and Trishul.

      You can find them here:

      Abichal

      Small (dial-up):
      rtsp://srichinmoyraces.org/races/video/3100/abichal-sm.rm
      Large (dsl-cable):
      rtsp://srichinmoyraces.org/races/video/3100/abichal-l.rm

      Trishul

      Small (dial-up):
      rtsp://srichinmoyraces.org/races/video/3100/trishul-sm.rm
      Large (dsl-cable):
      rtsp://srichinmoyraces.org/races/video/3100/trishul-l.rm

      Could you please have a look at them and let us know about the
      quality?

      I am especially interested in the differences between the dial-up
      version of Abichal's
      video and Trishul's video (Abichal's is a little smaller, and thus
      should be better
      quality).

      Thank you to everybody, for the splendid messages.
      What a group!

      Priyadarshan
    • jagrata_m
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2003
        I just watched the video of the imperturbable Abichal -- great!
        In the middle of it, he sees that the runners form a team,
        helping each other with their energy. He is nursing a blister
        on the heel, but his spirit is great.

        Jagrata

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, priyadarshan27
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Aparajita and Utpal produced two splendid videos about two runners of
        > the race:
        > Abichal and Trishul.
        >
        > You can find them here:
        >
        > Abichal
        >
        > Small (dial-up):
        > rtsp://srichinmoyraces.org/races/video/3100/abichal-sm.rm
        > Large (dsl-cable):
        > rtsp://srichinmoyraces.org/races/video/3100/abichal-l.rm
        >
        > Trishul
        >
        > Small (dial-up):
        > rtsp://srichinmoyraces.org/races/video/3100/trishul-sm.rm
        > Large (dsl-cable):
        > rtsp://srichinmoyraces.org/races/video/3100/trishul-l.rm
        >
        > Could you please have a look at them and let us know about the
        > quality?
        >
        > I am especially interested in the differences between the dial-up
        > version of Abichal's
        > video and Trishul's video (Abichal's is a little smaller, and thus
        > should be better
        > quality).
        >
        > Thank you to everybody, for the splendid messages.
        > What a group!
        >
        > Priyadarshan
      • johnji_nz
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2003
          Hi Priyadarshan,

          Is there anyway that I might be able to download these videos as opposed to
          streaming them, as there are many people who would like to view these very inspiring
          videos but do not have convenient access to an internet connection.

          Just wondering,

          Thanks,

          John

          "Harmony shall liberate the world from the web of complexities."
          -Sri Chinmoy

          ------------------
          The definitive site about Sri Chinmoy:
          http://www.srichinmoy.org
        • ckgaparajita
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2003
            > Is there anyway that I might be able to download these videos as opposed to
            > streaming them, as there are many people who would like to view these very
            inspiring
            > videos but do not have convenient access to an internet connection.

            We're working on it. Expect to see it in the next few days.

            Hopefully I can get another few on-the-run interview videos done this week.

            - Aparajita

            http://srichinmoyraces.us