The river of time

  • bhuvah_nz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      Today as a storm coming up from Antarctica hits us in Christchurch and
      snow falls to sea level I am dreaming of just two short weeks ago when
      I was in New York with Sri Chinmoy and my dear friends meditating in
      his beautiful meditation ground filled with sunshine, trees, flowers
      and vibrant energy - ahhh...Heaven on earth!

      The river of time is welcoming
      All God-lovers to join it
      While it is sleeplessly running
      Towards the infinite ocean
      Of Light and Delight,
      The infinite sea of Peace and Bliss.

      Poem 24387 from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants Vol.44 by Sri
      Chinmoy - today's featured aphorism on http://www.srichinmoy.org homepage.

      Have a great day in your part of the world,

      Bhuvah

      ------------------
      More great sites to feed your aspiration:

      More than 1400 of Sri Chinmoy's works online and searchable at this site:
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com

      Dedicated to the poetry of Sri Chinmoy:
      http://www.srichinmoypoetry.com

      The worlwide Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team:
      http://www.srichinmoyraces.org

      Information about the guiding philosophy of Sri Chinmoy's students and
      their activities:
      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org

      Dedicated to the spiritual dimensions of music as the language of the
      soul:
      http://www.srichinmoymusic.com/

      The ever-glowing and growing world of Sri Chinmoy's vast outpouring of
      artworks:
      http://www.srichinmoyart.com/

      Experience the meditative and soul-stirring power of Sri Chinmoy's music:
      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/

      Be inspired!