Europe Trip

  • transformationdance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      After working hard for a university event in NY, I managed to catch up with the trip in
      England after I heard of fantastic visits to Bratislava and Prague.

      England radiated with beautiful weather -- in fact, the only time the sun didn't shine
      was when we had outdoor events and the cloud cover spared us from cooking in the
      sun. It was just that perfect.

      So many people came from Centres around the world-- to the tune of over 500. The
      people that were honored came from all walks of life, including runners, professors,
      actors, humanitarians, scientists, nutritionists, explorers, etc. Everyone's collective
      enjoyment snowballed and there were events that kept gaining more inspiring
      momentum with warm and gracious responses.

      And it all happened so smoothly. Special thanks goes to the organizers (Sahadeva,
      Devashishu, Piyashi, Sarvosmi, Sarada, etc.) who worked so tirelessly and selflessly to
      make sure every aspect went smoothly and with English style. Hats off to everyone
      for a wonderful trip, and especially to Guru for catalyzing so much inspiration. An
      unforgettable trip!

      -Natabara Rollosson