not sure when this was written

  • ktamm7
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      A few years ago I read this poem and wrote it down, I have used it as a mantra for my
      self, finding much direction and purpose in it.

      Our Love of God
      Must
      Govern our life
    • salil_wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2003
        Ketan,

        I did a search at http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com but didn't find
        the poem so can't tell you what book it's in. Nevertheless it is a
        wonderful guideline on how to live one's life.

        Thanks for sharing it.

        Salil Wilson

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ktamm7