Street cars through the gully!

  • transformationdance
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      Adhiratha,

      It was amazing to read about the history of the area and to think that street cars rode
      through the gully, Annam Brahma was a bakery and popular hooky hangout, and
      farms were bordering much of the neighborhood. Wouldn't it be grand to find old
      photos of the area! I know Ashrita has an old framed picture of his house at least 50
      years back with almost no trees or other houses on his street. I wonder if there are
      any others like that!

      Its nice to have a different perspective of the area you live, to realize the history that
      preceded and to ponder the history that is to come.

      -Natabara