My own favourite from My Flute

  • malini731
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003
      MY NAME, MY AGE, MY HOME

      At last I know my name.
      My name is God's ternal Game.
      At last I know my name.

      At last I know my age.
      My age is Infinity's page.
      At last I know my age.

      At last I know my home.
      My home is where my flame-worlds roam.
      At last I know my home.

      Of course, tomorrow's favourite may be different, as that is part of
      the nature of Sri Chinmoy's books - eternally new, eternally
      illumining. In fact it was Sri Chinmoy's books that drew me to him,
      realising as I did and as so many others have done before me and will
      continue to do, that he knows what he is talking about.

      So perhaps, after all, this will remain my favourite, as before I
      came to him I was lost; I had no idea, none, of my name, my age or my
      home, yet from my very first contact with him I knew all of the
      above, and that I need never wonder about anything, ever, again.

      Gratefully, Malini