Re: Positive Thinking

  • bhuvah_nz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 10:35 PM
      Thanks Nayak and Sundari - it is always good to be reminded to be more
      positive! This is also nice thought by Sri Chinmoy:

      "Your mind is your door. You have the authority to open the door or
      keep it closed. In your house you allow only your friends to enter,
      and not your enemies. So when thoughts come to your mental door, allow
      only good thoughts, divine thoughts, to enter. If you allow bad
      thoughts to enter your mind, they will destroy your aspiration and
      ruin your spiritual life. When a thought enters into you, either it is
      from a divine world or it is from an undivine world. If your thoughts
      are in any way disturbing your meditation, that means they are
      undivine thoughts. But when a thought enters into your mind and you
      feel that you are expanding, you can know that it is a divine thought.
      If you see a garden, you are consciously delighted with its outer
      beauty and inner beauty. But you are not bound by the garden. It is
      not capturing you and you are not trying to bind it. While you are
      looking at the garden you are feeling that the fragrance of the
      flowers is spreading all around you. That is what a divine thought is
      like. So whenever a thought wants to enter into you, first see whether
      that thought is going to bind you or whether it is going to enlarge
      you or be enlarged by you. The thought that can bind you or be bound
      by you is an undivine thought, a hostile force. The thought that can
      expand you, and that you can expand with your aspiring consciousness,
      is a divine thought."

      View more inspiration from Sri Chinmoy at

      Links:

      Sri Chinmoy's main site: http://www.srichinmoy.org

      Sri Chinmoy Library - http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com

      Sri Chinmoy Poetry - http://www.srichinmoypoetry.com