happiness comes

  • nayak_ltp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      OK, I was sitting here at 2 a.m. working on some God-awful necessary
      project for a client, really getting into pretty tough mental
      territory, when in walked a brother and sister of our path from their
      own late project to fix up our Centre. Immediate relief. Just the
      contact with two other seekers on the road of life was a wonderful
      lift. OK, now I can face the rest ofr this project. It is 2:10 a.m.,
      and I hope to finish by 3. The community of seekers embodies God
      Himself (and herself and Yourself).

      Yours,

      Nayak