Re: Natabara's Inspirational Pics.

  • bhuvah_nz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2003
      The words to the New Zealand song you have requested are:

      New Zealand, New Zealand, New Zealand,
      Within, without God-beauty's Hand.
      Softness-life and oneness-heart you are,
      The whole world loves you, from near and far.
      The lamb-land, lamb-land, the number one.
      Ignorance-supremacy you shun.
      (Sri Chinmoy - November 1987)

      and...

      O land of the charming lambs,