Know thy real self..

  • jayita_2708
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2004
      Many times in our life, we forget who we are. I know I often get
      caught up thinking that I am an insecure, doubtful, timid person.
      But that is not who I really am.. It is all a veil of ignorance,
      covering the all-mighty and powerful soul!

      Here are some inspiring aphorisms by Sri Chinmoy on this topic;

      "The mind makes us feel what we are not.
      The soul makes us feel what we are."
      - Sri Chinmoy

      "When the real, the highest,
      the most illumined part in us