Re: Ahelee's All things swimming page and a swim movie

  • igor1406
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi Olaf

      I am a former swimmer and read Ahelee's page regularly, getting a
      lot of joy and inspiration. As soon as I read about the German
      movie, I visited a web site to watch its trailer. In spite of
      getting inspiration, I hesitated a little to order it; but after
      your message I'll definitely do it.

      Danke shoen Olaf

      [from Igor]

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, olaf_hamburg7