Gratitude

  • abadnego2000
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 1, 2004
      Everything comes back to gratitude. The best of times and the worst
      of times are all connected by gratitude. We are so happy and
      grateful when things are going well. And when things aren't going so
      well, we can be grateful for what we are compared to what we were.
      And we can always be thankful for chocolate too! I am so grateful
      for the blessings I have recieved from Sri Chinmoy.

      David -Montreal
    • anna_s_oz
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 11, 2005
        I know this has been said many times before, but thank you all for
        the wonderful and inspiring postings on this site.

        I have spent the last week sick with the flu and am still recovering.
        During this time I have felt many times that my life is crashing in
        around me, and I have struggled with the most basic of things, the
        most important one of these being meditation.

        So it is so wonderful to be reminded about how special our lives on
        this path are. I may not be about to run a 3100 mile race, but at
        least I try to grow into my soul's light at least some of the time.
        For this priveledge I must be thankful from the depths of my heart.

        "My Absolute Lord Supreme,
        My gratitude-heart is the only place
        Where I can see
        Your Compassion-Feet."
        Sri Chinmoy, from "Secrets From My Soul"
      • brook9497
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 27, 2006
          "My Lord Supreme told me
          This morning
          That my gratitude-heart
          Has nullified the distance
          Between my earth and His Heaven"

          Excerpt from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 22 by Sri
          Chinmoy.

          [unofficial]
        • anitabusic
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 16, 2007
            Dear all,

            I would just like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to all who have
            helped with the start-up of a new Centre here in Split. We are growing
            in number, and are having a great time together - singing and learning
            new songs, reading spiritual texts both in English and in Croatian,
            watching spiritual videos, running on a beautiful hill with lots of
            trees that is surrounded by the sea. The air is healing, the sun is
            smiling, and our hearts are full of joy.

            We just came back from a Concert of Sri Chinmoy's and are feeling full
            of light and hope for a better life. It is so good to be in the
            vicinity of a real spiritual Master, even for a little while, for they
            inspire us to bring to the fore our very best qualities, and transform
            the not so good ones :))

            Deeply grateful,

            Anita
          • beverly_canada
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 15, 2007
              Gratitude
              *********

              In the life of aspiration and dedication

              The gratitude-deer always runs the fastest,

              Always achieves the most,

              Always becomes the perfection-satisfaction

              Of the highest

              And

              Most fulfilling and fulfilled

              Supreme in us.

              Gratitude is not a human achievement.

              Gratitude is a divine treasure

              Granted to us

              By the inner Pilot within us,

              The Absolute Supreme.

              Sri Chinmoy
              http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/life-progress-joy-drum/11.html
              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 5, 2007
                "May my inner name
                And my outer name
                Be the same:
                Gratitude."
                -Sri Chinmoy
              • melinda_geelong
                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 4, 2008
                  Gratitude to all dear friends who post on this amazing and immortal site.
                  Gratitude for your concern for each other, love for each other and all of humanity and for
                  the individuality you bring to the site.
                  Gratitude for your off-beat sense of humour, your compassion and your ever amazing and
                  increasing depth of knowledge.
                  Gratitiude for your persistence, your vulnerability and your honesty.
                  Gratitude to those who live near and far for insights into other aspects of our world and
                  for beautiful evocative and heart warming images of both our inner and outer worlds.
                  Gratitude to you all

                  Melinda
                • doris.cott
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 22

                    I couldnĀ“t have put it into better words:

                    http://www.srichinmoy.tv/how-meditation-can-change-expectations/

                    When you live relatively alone and "bound" to circumstances you often have no big opportunities to share your experiences with other disciples.

                    The more I am grateful for these short videos.

                    Not giving up