Re: For those wishing to increase their happiness!

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      Dear Anita, I think you left out a word in the following poem

      Do you want to be always (HAPPY)?
      Then give up fighting for negativity
      And learn the beautiful art
      Of self-encouragement.

      Kamalakanta

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anitabusic

    • anitabusic
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2004
        Dear Kamalakanta,

        Thanks for noticing. I realized my mistake as well when I saw that
        the AM wrote [unofficial versions] and I knew that there must be a
        typo somewhere. What an eye our dear AM has. It does take a while to
        read all these messages and see if there are some mistakes,
        ommissions or typos.

        Thank you and the AM for pointing out my ommission.

        Anita

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47