22 Years On The Path

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      September means Spring with all its gifts. 22 years ago I was
      looking for something new which could fulfil my inner hunger for a
      deeper consciousness and my wish for a better world to live in.

      Sri Chinmoy came to me with all his Compassion-Love and
      sacred-silent teaching. He has been illumining my mind, purifying my
      vital, sweetening my heart and energising my body. This is something
      I call a miracle. But the most important thing he has been doing is
      to strengthen my own inner divinity, my soul. This is much more than
      a miracle, indeed!

      I am happy to share my spiritual life with so many friends in
      this beautiful world. Sri Chinmoy and my many friends worldwide are
      the best gifts I have ever imagined to get from Spring.

      I'd like to share with you the first song that Guru composed
      when he visited Buenos Aires:

      "No path can be too hard for you
      If you have one God's gift:
      Faith in yourself."