Re: How Sri Chinmoy encourage non english speaker

  • adhiratha
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1 5:26 AM
      aS i WAS GETTING READY TO leave the house this morning the last line
      of your post gave me joy..

      "but we are not so eager to hear from them every day."

      I couldn't stop laughing out loud.
      Definately the touch of the diplomat with sweet oneness realization.
      Thank you.

      - Adhiratha - one who often does not use spelling checker - but should.

      ps. I can think of many places I will be able to use this line in
      dealing with some of my "user community". Not to mention giving smiles
      to my colleagues.

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, koojena132004