Ahelee's All things swimming page and a swim movie

  • olaf_hamburg7
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      For everybody who is interested in swiming , like myself, you should
      have a look at the channel swimming section of the SCMT pages just go
      to www.srichinmoyraces.org and then go on or diectley to
      www.srichinmoyraces.org/channel/ahelee/ you will find a lot of
      inspirational stories. I was very surprised by Ahelees good words
      about a swimming documentary made by a german film team. Being a
      german myself
      I could not resist ordering the movie and I was really surprised and got
      a lot of inspiration, have you ever heard of samurai swimming
      practised in Japan for centuries or of the roman fight swimmers? If
      you are curious you should have a look.
      I will go to the pool now
      See you
      Olaf
    • igor1406
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        Hi Olaf

        I am a former swimmer and read Ahelee's page regularly, getting a
        lot of joy and inspiration. As soon as I read about the German
        movie, I visited a web site to watch its trailer. In spite of
        getting inspiration, I hesitated a little to order it; but after
        your message I'll definitely do it.

        Danke shoen Olaf

        [from Igor]

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, olaf_hamburg7