Re: OT - My new cartoons website, by Ethan!

  • vasudha_sd
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
      Good for you, Ethan!! I can't wait to take a look.

      :) Vasudha

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ethan_inseattle
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Yes, it is here! My cartoon website!
      >
      > It's not completely finished, but if you want to see cartoons, there
      > are some online already. My site will be improving, with new
      > features. I'm not completely done yet. Also, on the image page, only
      > the larger images were taken by me.
      >
      > To visit my site, please contact my mom off-board for the link.
      >
      > Ethan :-D
      > Age 13, Seattle
    • patrik_prague
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2004
        Hello Ethan,
        I am glad you opened your new cartoon website.

        Have a nice day.
        Patrik from Prague(we played hacky sack in these celebrations
        together with Nelson).