Hao Aguan Round - Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hello, everyone!

      I just posted on Radio Sri Chinmoy a small sketch-arrangement
      of Hao Aguan. It is a round, or canon, with a percussive drone
      accompaniment. The meaning of the song Hao Aguan is:

      "On you proceed, on you proceed!
      Harken the Invitation-Call
      Of the Absolute Supreme.
      On you proceed, on you proceed!
      The eternal Companion is inviting you
      To join Him
      In His birthless and deathless Expedition."

      -Sri Chinmoy

      To listen, please use the folowing shortcut to Radio Sri
      Chinmoy:

      http://tinyurl.com/5ex63

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta Nieves
      Sept. 30, 2004
      New York
    • sundari_one
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
        Dear Kamalakanta:

        Your arrangement of Hao Aguan is very nice! So nice to listen to it
        here on my own computer while it's still so new and you haven't even
        had a chance to record it on a CD or anything. Ah, the wonders of
        modern technology!! Keep doing those beautiful and inspiring
        arrangements.

        –Sundari

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
          Sundari, thank you very much! I have tremendous admiration for your
          vocal arrangements also, and I consider you to be an artistic genius.

          To receive a compliment from you is a great inspiration. This year I
          have not done much, a dry period indeed. Now I am trying to get out of
          it by playing and improvising, trying to fuel the creative fire again!

          I liked your performance in the Celebrations ( I forget what day it
          was). You made a very nice vocal arrangement. If you remember the
          date, please send me a message and I will look for it and post it. I
          remember it was very good!

          Kamalakanta

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sundari_one