OT - My new cartoons website, by Ethan!

  • ethan_inseattle
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2004
      Yes, it is here! My cartoon website!

      It's not completely finished, but if you want to see cartoons, there
      are some online already. My site will be improving, with new
      features. I'm not completely done yet. Also, on the image page, only
      the larger images were taken by me.

      To visit my site, please contact my mom off-board for the link.

      Ethan :-D
      Age 13, Seattle
    • vasudha_sd
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2004
        Good for you, Ethan!! I can't wait to take a look.

        :) Vasudha

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, ethan_inseattle
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Yes, it is here! My cartoon website!
        >
        > It's not completely finished, but if you want to see cartoons, there
        > are some online already. My site will be improving, with new
        > features. I'm not completely done yet. Also, on the image page, only
        > the larger images were taken by me.
        >
        > To visit my site, please contact my mom off-board for the link.
        >
        > Ethan :-D
        > Age 13, Seattle
      • patrik_prague
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2004
          Hello Ethan,
          I am glad you opened your new cartoon website.

          Have a nice day.
          Patrik from Prague(we played hacky sack in these celebrations
          together with Nelson).