Re: Ganesh Statue

  • ahelee_sf
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2003
      Dear Sanjay,

      Do you mean to say that you do not already have a 5 Ft. tall Ganesh
      statue?
      And you have not been singing the Ganesh songs continually already?
      Amazing!
      Everyone, please strap on your seatbelts... this is going to be a
      spectacular ride!

      _
      Ahelee
      San Francisco
    • sundari_one
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2003
        Dear Sanjay:

        If you want to give me your e-mail address I can send you quite a
        long list of Ganesh songs to sing to your new statue.
        Congratulations!

        --Sundari