Hi everybody around the globe!

  • martininfant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2003
      I would like to thank all sincere students here for supporting the
      good will of humanity and would like to ask a question ...

      If the deepest Love Guru gave you is just a basis for the Infinity
      and supernal Love,
      if the highest Peace Guru granted you is just an underground for the
      Eternal and supernatural Peace,
      if the Supreme loves you so much that He gave you a substitute / no
      not a substitute, but a personalized Grace,
      to keep your inner dawn alive,
      to keep your loftiest heights inside,
      to give you just Another Heart,
      to give you Light in sparkling eyes,
      to live your state, to live your maintain,
      to light the Love from the Eternal glow ...
      ... you will all achieve at God-realisation ...

      my dear friends, how much does He love you?

      Peace supports Love, Love supports Divinity, Divinity supports
      humanity, and we the chosen kids of God what do we support if not
      God's (and world) Peace ...

      Light in your eyes, Gregor Leskov'sek, www.skavt.net/~gleskovs