Ha Ha Ha, Ho Ho, Ho!

  • nayak_ltp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Have you had a laugh today? C'mon, loosen up! Here, perhaps this
      will help. This is from Sri Chinmoy's joyful jokebook, "I AM NOT THE
      AUTHOR", part 9, page 23:

      One friend said to another, "What are you doing?"

      The friend replied, "I am writing a letter to myself."

      The first friend said, "What does it say?"

      The second friend exclaimed, "How can I know until I receive the
      letter."

      * * * * * * * *

      Along those lines, i can not match the inner force3 behind Sri
      Chinmoy's jokes, but I enjoy this one, which I heard somewhere,
      sometime, from someone:

      A fellow was such a great egotists and was so talkative that no one
      wanted to talk with him anymore. He was very frustrated, so he told
      one of his few remaining buddies, "No one wants to talk to me. They
      claim I talk too much. Well, I don't care. I am just going to talk
      with myself. I am the best conversationalist, anyway."

      A few weeks later, this same buddy saw the egotist again. The
      egotists looked very long-faced, so the buddy and asked him, "how is
      it going now that you are talking only to yourself?"

      The egotist replied, "Terrible! I can't get a word in edgewise!"

      * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

      OK, everyone, get out there and be happy!

      Yours,

      Nayak

      Links of interest:

      Art: http://www.srichinmoyart.com