Re: Prachar's Message

  • prachar_1
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27 6:39 AM
      Profound gratitude to you, Sundari for posting this supremely
      significant talk, which I had never before seen.

      The Australian students of Sri Chinmoy received an illumining and
      inspirational message from Sri Chinmoy over the weekend, when we were
      all gathered in Melbourne for our Joy-Weekend. In response to this
      message, here in Canberra we scheduled a special 4-hour Meditation
      this evening at our Centre. I spent much of the afternoon preparing
      a program and contemplating various 'themes' for the Meditation.

      When I came across the talk in your message early this evening, it
      absolutely hit the spot. It was precisely what I was looking for,
      and provided the perfect central subject for the evening's
      Meditation, expounding so eloquently, intimately yet resoundingly the
      essence of the relationship between Sri Chinmoy and his students.

      It was deeply appreciated by all members of our Centre. We have just
      concluded our 4-hour Meditation, thoroughly inspired and surcharged.

      Thank you once again.

      By the way, for many more such inspiring talks by Sri Chinmoy,
      members need go no further than http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sundari_one