Making Others Happy

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2004
      This poem from a book called "Happiness" (writings by Sri Chinmoy on
      the subject of happiness compiled by Suchaturi and published in
      1994) reminds me that last year shortly before we embarked on the
      2003/04 Christmas Trip, Sri Chinmoy spoke about happiness,
      emphasizing that making other people happy was our purpose here on
      earth.

      "If you learn how to make others happy,
      Then God will rush towards you
      To grant you His irresistible Joy