I simply do

  • sakshama1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2004
      I would like to post an aphorism by Sri Chinmoy:

      [unofficial version]

      "I simply do what others dream of.
      I simply do what others talk about.
      I simply become what others dare not even to imagine."

      The first thing that I noticed about Sri Chinmoy's students when I
      joined this path is that they are doers. On quick notice they are
      ready to travel, work or give of themselves without calculating gain
      or convenience - indeed a wonderful quality. Thank you, Guru, for
      making us more alive.

      Sakshama