Re: Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race

  • scrdfire
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2 11:10 AM
      Dear Anami,

      Every word in your poem is so true and deep. Especially "surrendered
      determination." I'm simply amazed how close one could feel the
      essence of this race, not running it!

      I remember how I was briefly looking through the poem during the
      race – then I had no time to calmly sit, read and absorb. But now –
      all the lines give me such a thrill!

      Thank you so much for supporting all the runners and taking the 3100
      race as your own.

      Oleg, Ukraine

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anami2708