Jharna-Kala Food Table

  • nirihadatta
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 4:14 PM
      Hi Padmasini. Thanks to all the hard workers at the food table--an
      essential fixture, especially on those days during Celebrations when
      eating is a low priority (due to all the activities) until you find
      yourself hungry or thirsty! Then, like a manna from Heaven, there is
      the food table.

      I would imagine that it would be possible for people to bring things
      much like at the food sale. If some locals or even visiting students
      who stay in local housing were to commit to bringing something just
      once during celebrations, it would increase the variety. For
      example, I would volunteer to make spinach pie a couple of times.
      Someone else could volunteer to make falafels, different types of
      sandwiches--avocado, egg salad, etc.